Catholic Social Services Victoria (CSSV) is hiring! We’re looking to employ a part-time Member and Community Relations Coordinator.
Do you enjoy having an impact and being a connector of people? Bring your design thinking and program development skills to our small team to help deliver outcomes from connecting with member organisations and others.
Reporting to the Executive Director of CSSV you will be responsible for the development and management of CSSV’s communication systems and relationships with both large and small member organisations and other key stakeholders. Working flexibly as part of a small team you are able to adapt and set up various events whilst communicating with people at all levels.
In this role you will:
- uphold and promote CSSV’s Mission
- oversee communications, projects and other initiatives of importance
- consistent with CSSV priorities establish ad hoc, periodic and ongoing forums and events with member organisations which provide for the raising and discussing of issues of social importance and the professional and spiritual formation of staff
- provide secretarial support, as required, to various committees and working groups
- work with the CSSV secretariat in preparing and enacting strategic and operational plans
- demonstrate commitment to building relationships, collaboration and community
- be fluent with technological systems that enables a small team to have impact; and are able to use these systems to engage a broad audience for events and topics that matter.
Having qualifications and/or experience in a relevant discipline will be viewed positively but is not essential.
If you are committed to working towards positive change, demonstrate great organisation skills, have experience and a flare for managing communication systems and relationships then this opportunity may be right for you.
Please note: The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne is committed to the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and vulnerable adults. It is a requirement across our organisation that all clergy, employees and volunteers have a valid working with children check.
For further information or to discuss this position, contact Josh Lourensz.
Given the nature of this role, we will be commencing interviews with candidates as soon as suitable applications are received, so we look forward to receiving your application via email. Please include a cover letter, resume and two referees.