Jesuit Social Services:
- is a social change organisation working to build a just society where all people can live to their full potential.
- partners with community to support those most in need.
- works to change policies, practices, ideas and values that perpetuate inequality, prejudice and exclusion.
Building a just society.
Standing in solidarity with those in need.
Expressing a faith that promotes justice.
In all we do, we strive to be welcoming, discerning and courageous.
- Welcoming – forming strong, faithful relationships
- Discerning – being reflective and strategic in all we do
- Courageous – standing up boldly to effect change
These values guide how we run our programs, how we work with each other, how we run our organisation, and how we work with our external partners.